- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Meaning CM's lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, that way your stops, turns, tag lights and more will be easily seen and recognized.
- Angled aluminum fuel fill
- Provide a shiner, and better looking feature to your work truck. As well as a no-corrosion zone throughout your in-and-out hauls.
- 3” Extruded aluminum cross members
- These are the toughest most durable cross members on work trucks.
- 14” Solid one piece square back – 14” solid one piece square back
- Has a smooth clean finish on aluminum models that outweigh our competitors.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- When you are backing up, turning, or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- Modular Sealed Wiring Harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- Extruded aluminum floor
- CM Truck Beds utilizes an extruded aluminum decking system which is stronger than tread plate and withstands the rigorous elements, preventing corrosion experienced on many steel bodies.
- 3/8” rub rails and stake pockets
- Provides your straps and gives you multiple tie down points throughout your hauling jobs.
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our recessed tool boxes provide plenty of storage room for all your hauls. They also provide top-notch, strong security with our chrome T-Handle compression latch.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
CM Truck Beds presents customers with the one-of-a-kind AL RS truck bed model. Providing exceptional features and heavy-duty hardware, the CM AL RS is an all-aluminum model. This model is the only unit of its kind and provides users with quality and lightweight hauling results. The AL RS has top-notch features like: aluminum tube headache rack, extruded aluminum floors, aluminum long sills, no hitches, and LED lighting. CM’s AL RS is the inexpensive way to go aluminum when you’re hauling your heavy-duty equipment.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.