- 2 – LED recessed trail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- When you are backing up or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens.
- Super Durable High-Gloss Powdercoat Finish
- CM Truck Beds coats our products with powder, while many other companies use paint. Our powdercoat finish covers every crevice, under every edge, and with a protection to maintain a superior finish and shine for many years!
- 6” Steel Channel Frame Rails
- Our structural channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- 1/8” Steel Tread Plate Deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market which use 11 gauge and 13 gauge floors.
- Schedule 80 Gin Poles
- These strong and durable gin poles will not only remain strong through all your pipelining hauls, but provide a long-lasting relationship throughout the years.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- Modular Sealed Wiring Harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- 7 way round and 5 way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- Which means our lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- LED Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- These CM lights are brighter, last longer, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights. This results in your stops, turns, tag lights and more being easily seen and recognized..
- 3” Steel roll-formed 3/16” channel cross members on 12” centers
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM's best in class 3/16" deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Gin Pole Rack
Our gin pole rack gives users the option to travel with their gin poles. This option also gives customers the beauty of keeping their gin poles assembled no matter where they travel to.
CM Truck Beds chain holders allows customers to store their chains without putting them in a tool box every time. This will add convenience and less-hassle throughout your hauling travels and jobs.
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
Unique by design, more diverse when in use, the CM Truck Beds GP Models is a body all its own! When you are looking for the ultimate tool in loading, hauling and working in the outdoors, this is the bed of choice. The GP Model is unique in that it comes equipped with our Gin Pole lifting system, making loading and unloading equipment quick and easy. With an all steel frame bodied truck bed, CM’s GP Truck Bed model is equipped with the great features you have come to know from CM Truck Beds, including 1/8” steel treadplate decking, LED lights, B and W trailer hitch on the rear, and a tough pole to help you lift those heavy loads out in the field. Want to get that cool look? add our best in class Gin Pole rack and you will not only look cool, but be able to travel with the poles assembled. Providing a truck bed of strength and no struggle, the available sizes for this model are 8’6″ length, 9’4″ length, and 11’4″ length. This truck bed has a premium polyester powder coating in black.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.