- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens. We don’t use our headache rack to house the hydraulic fluid, we use it to protect the most valuable asset on the truck-you!
- 3" Steel roll-formed 3/16" channel cross members
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
- Integrated hydraulic pump system
- Our Pump system is integrated into the body making our squeeze bed one of the sleekest squeeze beds in the business. Furthermore, we don’t utilize the headache rack for fluid, its easily accessible in our recessed hydraulic fluid reservoir.
- Two doors easy access panels for hydraulics
- Let’s face it, hydraulic systems are going to need work. CM Truck Beds gives you the best access of any in the industry to work on your squeeze beds, hands down.
- Dual spinner for efficient feeding
- We didn’t design our bed to lift, we designed it to work. The SZ model gives you the ability to ride the ranch and feed while never leaving the comfort of the driver’s seat. Our dual spinner system is easy to operate while allowing the hay to spin freely.
- Dual cylinder operation
- Many squeeze beds use just one cylinder, limiting lifting capacity and opening up the user to issues when cylinders or hydraulic systems fail. With the SZ model, you always have a backup. Furthermore, our lifting capacity is better than any in the business.
- Standard LED lighting
- Safety matters, and so does maintenance. At CM Truck Beds, we use LED lights on all of our bodies which are brighter and require less maintenance than any bed on the market today.
- 1/8" steel tread plate deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market which use 11 gauge and 13 gauge floors.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM's independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- Premium TGIC polyester powdercoat finish
- Super durable powdercoat finish
- CM Truck Beds coats our products with powder, while many other companies paint. Our powdercoat finish covers every crevice, under every edge, and with a protection to maintain a superior finish and shine for many years!
- 4" structural steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube. Furthermore, we don’t use roll formed runners, making our structure stronger than any on the market.
- 7 way round and 5 way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Meaning CM's lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, that way your stops, turns, tag lights and more will be easily seen and recognized.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- Safety matters, and so does maintenance. At CM Truck Beds, we use LED lights on all of our bodies which are brighter and require less maintenance than any bed on the market today. When you are backing up, turning, or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- Angled Fuel Fill
- Provide a shiner, and better looking feature to your work truck. As well as a no-corrosion zone throughout your in-and-out hauls.
- Modular sealed wiring harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16" deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
Front Underbody Toolbox
CM offers a durable and quality made front underbody toolbox to help along with all your hauling needs. This option offers a sense of storage and security when you're on the road with your CM Truck Bed.
CM Truck Beds gooseneck trough allows users to easily back under a gooseneck without causing minor or serious damage to their truck body.
Offers CM Truck Bed customers lower rear deck height.
Drop in Side Rails
CM’s drop in side rails give your truck bed protection against any of your cargo or equipment. With this assisting option, your work truck will stay in better condition longer.
Rear Rub Rail
The CM Truck Bed rear rub rail option provides versatile tiedown points. With more versatile tie points, users will find their cargo and equipment will be safer and secure while hauling.
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
Fold Down Side Rails
CM Truck Beds now offers fold down side rails on all units with rub-rail. This best in class option features tube construction with dual hinge attachment and a spring loaded latch located at the front gusset. These side rails come standard with (4) four adjustable airline track tie downs complete with a bull ring rated at 5,000 lbs per track. Most impressively, this option can be offered at time of manufacturing or as an easy bolt-on option to be installed at the distribution location. Once installed, our industry leading hinges have a removable pin, making this the most versatile removable side rail in the industry today. For more information contact your CM Truck Beds distributor.
CM Truck Beds SZ model is our price leading model that is equipped with our best in class tubular steel headache rack. The smooth side rails on this work truck, in addition to the solid one piece rear tail skirt, make it a body of beauty.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.