TM Deluxe Videos
- All steel frame construction
- A durable, steel manufactured truck bed that displays strength, dependability, and durability.
- 4” structural steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube. Furthermore, we don’t use roll formed runners, making our structure stronger than any on the market.
- 3” steel roll-formed 3/16” channel cross members
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
- Full length side skirt with rolled fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- A one piece, no exposed seam skirt that provides less corrosion and oxidation.
- 6 lockable tool boxes, 3 on each side (11’4 has an additional 24” box forward wheel on each side)
- CM’s lockable tool boxes give you security, plenty of storage, and a strong reassurance when it comes to protecting your cargo and equipment.
- Angled fuel fill
- Provide a shiner, and better looking feature to your work truck. As well as a no-corrosion zone throughout your in-and-out hauls.
- Full length rear skirt
- A one piece rear skirt that is seamless with integrated structure. This feature allows a slick and finished look on your rear body.
- Tapered rear corners for maximized turning radius
- This feature allows a maximized turning radius with innovative and sleek design.
- Rear bumper with aluminum tread plate trim
- Provide a shiner and brighter element to the rear bumper of your work truck.
- Drop down rear tailgate with center handle
- Provide a shiner, brighter, and anti-corrosive element to the work truck.
- Tall rear box
- Provides more storage space and versatility.
- Opossum Belly Box
- This box is a treaded design and conveniently manufactured underneath the flatbed where you can store your shovels and other outdoor tools.
- LED Cargo light with toggle switch
- Provides lighting to be able to see your tools and equipment on the deck.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- Truck Bed Lighting features include:
- 2 each – LED recessed trail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- When you are backing up or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- LED Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- These CM lights are brighter, last longer, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights. This results in your stops, turns, tag lights and more being easily seen and recognized.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- Which means our lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights. All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by vehicle manufacturer.
- Cast aluminum worklight housing and lights
- Our cast aluminum work lights provide users with a safer and more productive work space. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Truck Beds work lights provide users with a safer and more productive work space. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
CM Truck Beds stainless fenders are anti-corrosion and better looking than other competitors in the market. When shopping for a truck bed that will outlast and stay attractive the longest, why not turn to CM?
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
TM Deluxe Showcase
CM Truck Beds TM Deluxe model is American’s ultimate utility hauling body, with a little extra kick. The TM Deluxe is a low profile steel utility body designed to haul trailers from bumper or gooseneck positions.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.