- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Meaning CM's lights are brighter, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, that way your stops, turns, tag lights and more will be easily seen and recognized.
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens.
- 30,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- 4" steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube. Furthermore, we don’t use roll formed runners, making our structure stronger than any on the market.
- 3/8" side rub rails with stake pockets
- CM Truck Beds are equipped with 3/8" side rails with stake pockets, DOT approved and at several points on the bed to ensure that no matter what you are hauling, you can be sure to strap it down with maximum security.
- 1/8" steel tread plate deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market which use 11 gauge and 13 gauge floors.
- Modular sealed wiring harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- 7 way round and 5 way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- 18,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM's independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- 4" structural steel longsills
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube.
- 4 lockable, flush integrated tool boxes with black T handle twist compression latches
- Our recessed tool box doors provide maximum security in our large boxes to prevent weathering of your tools and equipment. Looking for security, our dual locking latches also keep your tools safe while locking with a key and padlock loop when desired.
- Angled Fuel Fill
- Say-Want to make sure that you don’t have issues fueling your truck, check our angled fuel fill which ensures that you won’t have to worry about fueling your work truck or splashing fuel back on yourself.
Alternative Flooring Options
Lumber is the most economical and affordable decking solution for end users. Lumber provides a durable, yet easy to replace decking options while still maintaining an entry level price point. CM Truck Beds uses a 2" pine wood flooring.
Blackwood is a wooden lumber product with a rubber insert that is infused throughout the board. It improves traction over typical lumber. With the tactile surface of Blackwood, your cargo is less likely to shift while towing. The rubber used in blackwood is also used for absorbing bullets in indoor gun ranges.
Rumber wood is environmentally friendly, stronger than other composites, and impervious to fluids, mud, oil and UV rays. Rumber boards will not crack, rot or split and they have a traction surface that increases safety. They can be cut with a saw, are easily installed, and are easy to clean.
Gatorhyde on Deck
This CM available option provides maximum protection for your deck on your truck bed model. Our gatorhyde on deck also protects against spills from chemicals or damage from equipment.
CM’s best in class 3/16” deck is a heavier duty deck that allows users to haul more weight. Providing better weight capacity, this available option has the best quality results for your heavy-duty hauls.
This option provides lighting the truck bed, so users can see their tools and equipment on the deck. When your oilfield or construction job runs long into the night, trust in CM Truck Beds.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
B&W 5th Wheel Companion
This option allows users to haul 5th wheel. The B&W 5th Wheel Companion also allows users to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
CM offers a durable and quality made rear toolbox to help along with all your hauling needs. This option offers a sense of storage and security when you're on the road with your CM Truck Bed.
CM Truck Beds gooseneck trough allows users to easily back under a gooseneck without causing minor or serious damage to their truck body.
Drop in Side Rails
CM’s drop in side rails give your truck bed protection against any of your cargo or equipment. With this assisting option, your work truck will stay in better condition longer.
Rear Rub Rail
The CM Truck Bed rear rub rail option provides versatile tiedown points. With more versatile tie points, users will find their cargo and equipment will be safer and secure while hauling.
Offers CM Truck Bed customers lower rear deck height.
CM Truck Beds stainless fenders are anti-corrosion and better looking than other competitors in the market. When shopping for a truck bed that will outlast and stay attractive the longest, why not turn to CM?
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
Fold Down Side Rails
CM Truck Beds now offers fold down side rails on all units with rub-rail. This best in class option features tube construction with dual hinge attachment and a spring loaded latch located at the front gusset. These side rails come standard with (4) four adjustable airline track tie downs complete with a bull ring rated at 5,000 lbs per track. Most impressively, this option can be offered at time of manufacturing or as an easy bolt-on option to be installed at the distribution location. Once installed, our industry leading hinges have a removable pin, making this the most versatile removable side rail in the industry today. For more information contact your CM Truck Beds distributor.
Combined with the finest skirted truck bodies, CM’s SK Truck Bed model offers many great features to consumers and distributors alike. Supplying top-notch features and hardware, the SK model includes: Best in class tubular steel headache rack, state-of-the-art LED lighting, and top quality B&W hitches.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.