- Super Durable Powdercoat Finish
- CM Truck Beds coats our products with powder, while many other companies use paint. Our powdercoat finish covers every crevice, under every edge, and with a protection to maintain a superior finish and shine for many years!
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens.
- Modular Sealed wiring harness
- Our wiring harness are designed to withstand the light or harsh conditions they are placed under. Our Modular Sealed Wiring Harness is designed to reduce corrosion, pulling apart, or deterioration.
- Recessed side tool boxes with T-Handle compression latch (2 on each side)
- These side toolboxes have a compression latch that will ensure there is no moisture inside your boxes.
- 7-way round and 5-way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature allows you to hook on to any trailer and provide quality results.
- 1/8” steel tread plate deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market which use 11 gauge and 13 gauge floors.
- 3/4 length shovel box with top access flip up door
- Allows you to store your tools and equipment out of the elements.
- 4” steel channel frame rails
- Our structural 4" channel frame rails are stronger, more durable, and prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube. Furthermore, we don’t use roll formed runners, making our structure stronger than any on the market.
- 3” steel roll-formed 3/16” channel cross members
- These are the toughest most durable subframe on work trucks.
- Full length side skirt with rolled fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- A one piece, no exposed seam skirt that provides less corrosion and oxidation.
- 6 lockable tool boxes, 3 on each side (11’4 has an additional 24” box forward wheel on each side)
- CM’s lockable tool boxes give you security, plenty of storage, and a strong reassurance when it comes to protecting your cargo and equipment.
- Angled fuel fill
- Provide a shiner, and better looking feature to your work truck. As well as a no-corrosion zone throughout your in-and-out hauls.
- Full length rear skirt
- A one piece rear skirt that is seamless with integrated structure. This feature allows a slick and finished look on your rear body.
- Tapered rear corners for maximized turning radius
- This feature allows a maximized turning radius with innovative and sleek design.
- Rear bumper with aluminum tread plate trim
- Provide a shiner and brighter element to the rear bumper of your work truck.
- Drop down rear tailgate with center handle
- Provide a shiner, brighter, and anti-corrosive element to the work truck.
- 26,000 lb. rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7 way electrical plug
- This is a best in class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that will remain durable throughout your hauls, no matter what they may be. It also contains a 7 way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- Aluminum Treadplate Trim package
- Provide a shiner and brighter element to the work truck.
- 14,500 lb. rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you a best in class towing capacity which is integrated into the entire frame.
- Truck Bed Lighting Features include:
- 2 each – LED recessed trail, brake and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- When you are backing up or hitting those brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more and brighter! Our LED lights also use less power than conventional incandescent lights.
- LED Cargo light with toggle switch
- Provides lighting to be able to see your tools and equipment on the deck.
- LED Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- These CM lights are brighter, last longer, and use less power than conventional incandescent lights. This results in your stops, turns, tag lights and more being easily seen and recognized. All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by vehicle manufacturer.
Our CM Bail Spike allows users to haul bales of hay. This CM Truck Bed options is hydraulically operated and makes hauling hay simpler and quicker.
30,000LB B&W Turnover ball
The CM Truck Bed 30,000lb. B&W Turnover Ball options gives users a heavier weight rating and flexibility to haul 5th wheel. This options also allows user to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
B&W 5th Wheel Companion
This option allows users to haul 5th wheel. The B&W 5th Wheel Companion also allows users to switch back and forth from gooseneck to 5th wheel.
CM Truck Beds stainless fenders are anti-corrosion and better looking than other competitors in the market. When shopping for a truck bed that will outlast and stay attractive the longest, why not turn to CM?
Color Primer Only
CM’s color primer option is a great way to keep your hauler body in good shape, as well as style. Our primer will prevent rust and corrosion developing on your truck body and give customers a peace of mind to travel off road or on untreated roads
At CM Truck Beds, our TMX model is a superior utility hauling body. Providing exceptional features and heavy-duty hardware, the CM TMX gives users a durable manufactured truck bed, that’s great for hauling plywood, four wheelers, tools, equipment, and more.
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.